- Oct 27, 2018
- Reaction score
- The Classifieds are available for members to sell or trade their personal items. They are not meant to be used as a business listing. That is, you must list a specific item. Please do not list your company and a general description of your products or your commercial web site URL.
- You may only list merchandise you own. You may not list items for other people.
- Do not place links to other classifieds or auctions in your ad.
- Registered Members with 14 days of membership and 5 posts, may post in this forum.
- Supporting Members may post at any time.
- You may list only one (1) item per ad.
- DO NOT advertise your classified ad in the forums or post photos of the Classified item in the forums.
- You may not list inline muzzleloaders or firearms that require a Federal Firearms License for the transaction.
- Cartridge firearms or parts may not be listed.
- Only firearms that load through the muzzle and percussion pistols may be listed. No breechloaders.
- You may not list black powder, black powder substitutes or percussion caps.
- Modern, in-line muzzleloading firearms may not be listed.
- "Conversion cylinders" that allow percussion guns to fire a cartridge, may not be listed.
- Using PayPal for firearms transactions is a violation of the PayPal Acceptable Use Policy. Check the PayPal policy before using PayPal.
- If you wish to keep your email address private, do not put it in your listing. People can contact you by clicking your name, and starting a conversation with you.
- When you sell an item, please edit title to add "Sold", as opposed to deleting your ad.
- The Muzzleloading Forum is not responsible for the content of the Classified Ads and is not liable for any misinformation contained in the ads or for the actions of the sellers. You use the Classified Ads at your own risk.
- Images are appropriate in the post. You may use Upload a File, or a paste an image in the message.
- Maximum file size of photos - 4096B.
- Unless you are interested in buying the item or asking specific questions about it, comments about the offering critiquing it are not proper and will be deleted.
- It is strongly suggested that members should not post their personal information like their address, phone number or E-Mail address in the Classified Ad section. The entire world has access to your posts.
Last edited by a moderator: