• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

FOR SALE Classic Wool Mackinaw Jacket

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
This a new, classic wool Mackinaw jacket manufactured by Johnson's Wool of Vermont. It is a size 44. As new with no flaws at all. Fully insulated, detachable hood, button closure. Inside pocket with a total of six (6) front pockets. Cuffed sleeves and a zippered game pouch. Color is Green and Black Muted Plaid. This is a very nice jacket.

$200 shipped within the USA. PayPal. Please send me a private message with any questions and payment info. Thanks.

Attachments

• Johnson.jpg
    Johnson.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 146
This is back up for sale. It is new and never worn. Please send me a private message with any questions and payment info. PayPal only, thanks.

Sorry partner, snaps on the pockets and nylon interior...,

Rule 13. Modern Clothing, appliances, tents, etc are not allowed. Keep items offered for traditional muzzleloading or historic reenactment.

The red shirt listed uses buttons and I can't tell if it's too far off from 1865 styles to be in conflict with rule 13 but the hooded Mack has too much modern stuff.

LD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back