• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Classic muzzleloader photos.

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Another "Going the Distance".Same rifle, different climate.
5000 miles apart. 1998>2000.
100_4896.JPG

Attachments

• 100_4898.JPG
    100_4898.JPG
    942.5 KB · Views: 0
Hi B&F Hope You and yours are All as well as can be Expectedl. I was that shape as I had a full Ruck sack under my poorly old back..If Ya' believe that ??? Now 22 years later I'm down to 11 Ston.. Happy Memories !! At the time it was Grub and Pint storage..
!st photo. Note the left hand after the shot. Result of 105 grs Swiss 3 and 550grn Hardened PP bullet..
Thar's why I shot Supine. Saves the Poorly back.. OLD DOG..

Last edited:
What an outstanding thread this has been to look at and read!!!! Can't thank you all enough for the wonderful photos of your guns and gear!! How inspiring! The lengths most of you have gone to in creating/putting together your outfits and accessories is truly amazing! This thread should be made into a sticky! (Good to hear from Britsmoothy again too! You were certainly missed, sir!)

We often get photos of our guns and targets and hunting scenes but how about nice classic shooter, gun and country scenes.
Google photos reminded me of this one from about five years ago. Have you any of your own?
View attachment 156941
B.
Many moons ago my my photography instructor gave me some sage advice...always put yourself or friends & family into photographs because they will be remembered long after scenic pictures lose their luster!!!

Back