• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

SOLD Classic Men's Canvas Trousers size 54

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sgtprovo

45 Cal.
Reaction score
Men's Classic Canvas Trousers, size 54, inseam 36". Crafted in a quite sensible tone of saddle brown, these men’s pants feature three front pockets and one rear pocket accommodate coins, keys and other necessities. Riveted buttons on the front and back accommodate your favorite pair of suspenders and an adjustable back offers the perfect fit. Machine wash cold water. Hemmed with 36 inch inseam. Buttons may be different than what is pictured. Please note that these pants sit approximately 1 inch higher on the body than modern pants do. Most people buy one size up from their customary size.
Bought brand new, never worn, from "Historical Emporium" $ 45 free shipping.

Attachments

• Canvas Trousers 2 .jpg
    Canvas Trousers 2 .jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 25
  • Canvas Trousers 3 .jpg
    Canvas Trousers 3 .jpg
    77.9 KB · Views: 22
As I stated before Sir, please supply any copy of a cancelled check or postal money order and I will ship it out.
All of my records indicate that payment was never received.

Back