• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

SOLD CLA Artist Tim Crosby NC two piece banded horn for sale

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bob McBride

54 Cal.
Reaction score
Cleaning out a bunch of custom and handmade stuff that I've collected over the years that isn't getting used. A dozen or so listings coming. If I remember who made it I'll put it in the listing.

Paypal preferred.

Here is a very cool two piece small southern banded horn patterned from an original (the body is made from two seperate horns) by Tim Crosby. Appx 9" along the outside edge. Perfect for a southern squirrel gun.
$150 OBO

IMG_0231.jpg
IMG_0232.jpg

Cleaning out a bunch of custom and handmade stuff that I've collected over the years that isn't getting used. A dozen or so listings coming. If I remember who made it I'll put it in the listing.

Paypal preferred.

Here is a very cool two piece small southern banded horn patterned from an original (the body is made from two seperate horns) by Tim Crosby. Appx 9" along the outside edge. Perfect for a southern squirrel gun.
$150 OBO

View attachment 44102View attachment 44103
PM sent

That is outstanding! Congrats to the new owner!

Looking forward to seeing more come up for sale. As a newbie to the sport, I am keenly interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back