• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Civil War Weekend near Binghamton, NY

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Protrucker

45 Cal.
Reaction score
This weekend, August 9 & 10, 2008 will be the 6th annual Pierce Creek Civil War Weekend. This is supposed to be "one of the premier Civil War re-enactments in the entire northeast." The event is sponsored by the 1st Virginia Cavalry Companies H & E, 9th Texas Infantry Company B, Armistead's Brigade, The Civil War Heritage Foundation, and the Town of Binghamton.

All arms will be in attendance! There will be Cavalry (both mounted & dismounted), Infantry, Artillery, Marines, and even the Navy! Gallant officers, civilians, sutlers, and living historians will all be present. There will be mounted Cavalry drills & re-enactment on both days.

Camps open at 9 a.m. and there will be a full scale battle on both days in the early afternoon.

Check out the link to this event: www.PierceCreek.com

This event has been growing the last several years & has been moved this year to accomodate it's increased size.

I'll be there for at least some of the weekend. How could I not go? It's only about a mile from my house! :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back