• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

SOLD Circa: 1700's looking hunting knife

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Two Feathers

62 Cal.
MLF Sponsor
Reaction score
Howdy Folks, Two Feathers here:

Here I have a new “hunting” knife. This one retains that late 1700’s Fur Trade era look. The price is $135.00 + $18.00 s,h, and insured in USD$’s to any of the 50 United States. It’ll be shipped by Priority mail.

The knife is 9” overall; with a 5-1/4” long; 1-1/4” wide blade, and its razor sharp!! The blade is made of 3/32” thick 1095 High Carbon steel. Be warned…it WILLL rust!!

The handles slabs are beautifully figured Curly Maple and are held on with (3) 1/8” iron pins. The handle has a bit of a Coffin shape.

The Mountain Man Sheath is made of 5 oz. top quality vegetable tanned tooling leather, dyed Dark Brown in color. It has been X stitched with artificial sinew in a natural color for a more PC appearance! It also has a second stitch line of artificial sinew along the interior of the full sized welt. The belt/sash slot will take a 3-1/8” wide belt or sash. The welt is to protect the stitches. Please, buy American, and support our local craftsmen.
1632535440468.jpeg

This knife will fit right in at your next encampment, shoot, rendezvous, or at a vacation weekend campsite. It will cut patches, cut your steak, peel your spuds, and field dress your game: from a Wood Chuck to a Moose. This IS truly “the one knife does it all…knife.” It’s a whatever kind of a knife you want it to be….knife?

This knife looks the late 1700’s part, but functions just like a 21st. century hunting knife. I designed this knife to fit your hand perfectly for ultimate control during use. The handle is a generous 3-3/4” long

This is the one knife you REALLY need. It’s a Work Horse!

I ship/sell to Canada, but all prices are in USD$ to the 50 United states. Shipping outside of the US is costly. Prices will vary accordingly.

I prefer PayPal, but I also accept postal and bank money orders. MO’s will add 1additional week for travel time. I ship same day as funds are received, the exceptions are Federal holidays, Sundays, PO hours, and severe weather.

If interested PM me here. As always, thanks for looking.

God bless:

Two Feathers

Attachments

• Newest knife 9-24-2021 001.JPG
    Newest knife 9-24-2021 001.JPG
    185.6 KB · Views: 116
  • Newest knife 9-24-2021 002.JPG
    Newest knife 9-24-2021 002.JPG
    181.4 KB · Views: 135
  • Newest knife 9-24-2021 003.JPG
    Newest knife 9-24-2021 003.JPG
    185.1 KB · Views: 130
  • Newest knife 9-24-2021 004.JPG
    Newest knife 9-24-2021 004.JPG
    187.6 KB · Views: 105
  • Newest knife 9-24-2021 005.JPG
    Newest knife 9-24-2021 005.JPG
    198.4 KB · Views: 86
Surely; SOMEONE out there needs this beautiful knife to go along with their Mountain Man persona!
Take note of the gorgeous "coffin" shaped handle of super nice Curly Maple, and the very sharp Period convex blade grind. This is the one knife you NEED on your belt. This one will do it all. It'll cut patches, sloice your steak, peel your spuds, whittle a hot dog stick, AND dress all your game, big or small !
God bless:
Two Feathers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back