• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

chunk rifle

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

weasel

40 Cal.
Reaction score
::Howdy all I picked up a half stock rifle today for 20 dollars curly maple stock brass furniture and pewter nose cap bore is .40 cal and other than dust and dirt no rust. on the barrel is stamped McCosh Pitts 34 in lenght 11/8 across the flats no rear site {dovetail has been filled in} double set double phase triggers no name on lock any body know any thin about it I havent had time to tear it down and clean it up yet any replies will be appreciated
weasel

Will expect to see you June 25th,26th, and 27th for the Texas X-Center Championship chunk gun shoot. It is sponsored by a fine group of folks known as the Greenwood Longrifles. Will be held at Greenwood Gun Club just outside of Lake Jackson Texas. :applause:

Back