• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Christmas Tree Shoot, December 2015

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not bad for the 2nd time out. Anyway, like Jack said earlier, you'll beat at least 29,700 other members. :wink:

Looks like your tree is a little off. Don't worry, I'll fix it when you send it in.
The top of the tree is supposed to start an inch below the top edge of the paper... so all of your shots are really one point higher up than you thought.

If you have some, try 80 grains of 3F in that .54 rifle. That's what mine likes.
Kinda funny, my .50 liked 2F better. :idunno:

Here are the long-awaited results;

In first place is Wildshot with a score of 61 points. :hatsoff:
They weren't all in the tip top but they were a darn nice group. And only one "wild shot" that cut the outside line.

Mad Irish Jack came in a close second with 58.

MDK_WV right behind him in 3rd with 52 points.

58 caliber 4th with 37 points.

A tie between Hermit and Maven with 32.

Toothpick Jim scored 30 points.

And Studit got a 12 (musta been singin' the 12 Days of Christmas). Even with the lowest score, pretty much all of them shots woulda been a dead deer.

Good shootin' all around folks. :thumbsup:

Thanks for playing. :hatsoff:

:hatsoff: to Wildshot and the rest of the top seven shooters here on the forum. Thanks Jethro for holding another fine contest. What's next?

Back