• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Christine Unique Custom Apparel

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
The horned toad says we should go to Mexico.
:ThankYou:Just wanted to give a heads up here. I was having a time of it finding a capote or somebody to make me a capote.
I'm not going to bash our usual go to sources. All good people. They all had stock issues, or labor issues, or covid issues.............Our regular sources will live on after this is over and you can rendezvous again. And order from them again......But in the meantime I found Christine Unique Custom Apparel and I am moving her to the top of my list.

She does the rendezvous as well, but being from Idaho, was unknown to me out here in the East.
Every step of the way she said yes I can. Communication was great, measurements were easy. I bought my own Hudson Bay 6 point and sent it to her. She was on it THE NEXT DAY!
The next day. When was the last time anybody did work for you like that? Your truck....furnace....your roof? Top of my list for good old fashioned service, I'll say. :thumb:

Last edited by a moderator:
Pictures of the completed Capote?

It is nice to hear "yes." When I wanted an orange Capote made so I could use it during our gun seasons and be legal, a number of makers told me "no" because it was not a color done "back then." Well "back then" there were not laws requiring it. But Northwest Traders said "yes" to everything I needed and per my request for a very cold weather version had a heavier than normal orange blanket with a black stripe made so they could make the capote. I wanted some large inside pockets too...YES! Turned out exactly as I wanted and no extra charges requested. Glad to hear there is someone else out there like that.

:ThankYou:Just wanted to give a heads up here. I was having a time of it finding a capote or somebody to make me a capote.
I'm not going to bash our usual go to sources. All good people. They all had stock issues, or labor issues, or covid issues.............Our regular sources will live on after this is over and you can rendezvous again. And order from them again......But in the meantime I found Christine Unique Custom Apparel and I am moving her to the top of my list.

She does the rendezvous as well, but being from Idaho, was unknown to me out here in the East.
Every step of the way she said yes I can. Communication was great, measurements were easy. I bought my own Hudson Bay 6 point and sent it to her. She was on it THE NEXT DAY!
The next day. When was the last time anybody did work for you like that? Your truck....furnace....your roof? Top of my list for good old fashioned service, I'll say. :thumb:
Website link or contact info?

Shameless selfie.

Attachments

• 005 (1024x768).jpg
    005 (1024x768).jpg
    70.8 KB · Views: 175
  • 003 (1024x768).jpg
    003 (1024x768).jpg
    58.7 KB · Views: 173
  • 004 (1024x768).jpg
    004 (1024x768).jpg
    332.9 KB · Views: 165

It is nice to hear "yes." When I wanted an orange Capote made so I could use it during our gun seasons and be legal, a number of makers told me "no" because it was not a color done "back then." Well "back then" there were not laws requiring it. But Northwest Traders said "yes" to everything I needed and per my request for a very cold weather version had a heavier than normal orange blanket with a black stripe made so they could make the capote. I wanted some large inside pockets too...YES! Turned out exactly as I wanted and no extra charges requested. Glad to hear there is someone else out there like that.
That's a really clever idea; making an orange one. The makers that refused you based on 'the old days' are thick in the head. Good for you! Northwest Traders are on the ball;, who can refuse work in these odd times we're in?

It is nice to hear "yes." When I wanted an orange Capote made so I could use it during our gun seasons and be legal, a number of makers told me "no" because it was not a color done "back then." Well "back then" there were not laws requiring it. But Northwest Traders said "yes" to everything I needed and per my request for a very cold weather version had a heavier than normal orange blanket with a black stripe from backwoods apparel made so they could make the capote. I wanted some large inside pockets too...YES! Turned out exactly as I wanted and no extra charges requested. Glad to hear there is someone else out there like that.
This is the idea which I liked the most. Thanks for the words.

Back