• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

WANTED Chief Grade Trade gun thumbpiece / medallion

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lfpdlt

40 Cal
Reaction score
Looking for a Chief’s head thumbpiece medallion for a Chief’s grade trade gun. My 5th, 6th, and 7th Great Grandfathers were Lenape Indian Chiefs during the trade era and would love to inlay one of these into my smoothbore, but have been unable to source one. Thank you

Attachments

• 2E2F85D9-DD4F-4F27-8160-E0AB3BC555FE.jpeg
    2E2F85D9-DD4F-4F27-8160-E0AB3BC555FE.jpeg
    96.2 KB · Views: 54
  • 835DFEBF-67E7-4FDB-B9F5-52C8C24716EE.jpeg
    835DFEBF-67E7-4FDB-B9F5-52C8C24716EE.jpeg
    102.9 KB · Views: 51
I know this post is over a year old but I’m also looking for a Chief’s head thumbpiece medallion. I just bought a stock and lock to build a Chief’s Trade gun. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

I know this post is over a year old but I’m also looking for a Chief’s head thumbpiece medallion. I just bought a stock and lock to build a Chief’s Trade gun. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks
Look up mike Keller Or check the rifle shoppe

Latest posts

Back