Cheers from Colorado's Western Slope

Help Support Muzzle Loading Forum:

chessiehokie

32 Cal
Reaction score
Originally from Virginia (Richmond and Charlottesville), I moved to Colorado two years ago after retirement following 35+ years with the Army (both in and out of uniform). I have had a percussion 1853 Enfield since doing some reenacting in the late 90's, but just picked up my first flintlock today at the Grand Junction Cabela's... a .50 cal. Pedersoli Blue Ridge. The firearms sales staff was amazed, claiming they had never seen such a thing go through their store (had it transferred from another store)... LOL

kje54

50 Cal.
MLF Supporter
Reaction score
Originally from Virginia (Richmond and Charlottesville), I moved to Colorado two years ago after retirement following 35+ years with the Army (both in and out of uniform). I have had a percussion 1853 Enfield since doing some reenacting in the late 90's, but just picked up my first flintlock today at the Grand Junction Cabela's... a .50 cal. Pedersoli Blue Ridge. The firearms sales staff was amazed, claiming they had never seen such a thing go through their store (had it transferred from another store)... LOL
I spent 35 years in NoVA after coming east from Colorado Springs. Moved back to the Springs in 2012 but now live in New Mexico. Welcome!