• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Checking on a vendor

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i suppose i can goofoo zelle and find out what it is , but then we would lose 3-6 pages of thread here!
can anyone explain what zelle is to me? i think my bank uses it but i woke up thinking i was 25 again. brain said so, body told me i will never see 70 again! i can't keep track of all these ways to spend money.

Never mind! i goofooed it and now my head aches! going back to bed.

It seems to me that this site does not look reliable. Especially since the scheme that their representatives write about also looks like fraud.

Has anyone purchased anything from
https://alphexfirearms.com
Was just trying to see if anyone has had any issues with them or if they are reputable. Any information would be helpful.

From The Better Business Bureau

Business Alert:
Complainants reported to BBB that after ordering products from this business, their products were not delivered and the company did not respond to their requests for service. BBB's investigation verified that Alphex Firearms is an imposter business.

LD

On the positive side any powder you order from this company will definitly not corrode your barrel and require no cleaning. :)

This new computer age has spawned a slew of invisible con artist that need hanging with locally bought rope. :cool:

From The Better Business Bureau

Business Alert:
Complainants reported to BBB that after ordering products from this business, their products were not delivered and the company did not respond to their requests for service. BBB's investigation verified that Alphex Firearms is an imposter business.

LD
Terrific!!! Thanks for the reply!!

It seems to me that this site does not look reliable. Especially since the scheme that their representatives write about also looks like fraud. I agree with what they say in the comments and would not trust these people. Suppose someone wants to try as an investor or shareholder to make money. In that case, it is better to try to study more information. For example, I'm studying stocks right now, and Stock Trading Spreads and Conditions | FBS found it useful. Maybe it may be useful to you. I also think there are many ways to make money, and you can try many at once.

Last edited:
Back