• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Checkin in from Colorado

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VJM

32 Cal.
MLF Supporter
Reaction score
Just found this site and joined, appreciate all of the info here. I shoot several percussion rifles and was just given a couple flintlocks from a family member.

I have had the distinct pleasure(?) of being stuck in the snow on Pleasant Park Road in Conifer on the way home from a friend's home there. :grin:
That is a wonderful area once you get away from Rt. 285.
Ron

Welcome from Greenwood Village. 285 over Kenosha Pass was a bear a couple of weeks ago. Ended up going from Como to Breck to get home. Even Boreas Pass was busy

Welcome to our forum my friend! We are truly honored that you've decided to join us. I've been away from my PC for a while due to family health issues so I apologize for the late welcome.

Let me take this opportunity to tell you some nice to know things about our forum.

This forum is the very best by far when it comes to Traditional Muzzleloaders and BP shooting. All the other aspects that go along with it are covered as well!

No matter what kind of Traditional Muzzleloader you shoot or may be interested in, it is more than likely covered in fine detail right here!

You'll find like minded folks as yourself on this forum. The majority of our member's have decades of knowledge and experience. They would be more than happy to answer any question's that you may have. We would also love to hear what you may want to share with us as well!

We also have a Search feature which is located at the top of the forums page's. It is a great tool to utilize for research or for looking up something specific. You can also adjust the date range's at the bottom of the forums page's. By doing this you'll be able to view additional topic's on this forum.

Our forum is also a lively place with new topic's being created on a daily basis. Something new to checkout all the time!

The learning opportunities here are truly endless! I can guarantee that you'll take away something new each and every time you visit this forum.

Lastly and most importantly, Our forum is a friendly place. You'll be able to make lifelong friend's who share the same love and passion for everything that Traditional Muzzleloading and BP shooting has to offer!

Again, We are glad that you've decided to join our forum and we also look forward to hearing more from you in the very near future.

Welcome Aboard my friend!

Respectfully, Cowboy :hatsoff:

Latest posts

Back