• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Cheap home made Tent heater / stove

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dude, I don't trust home-made technology at all. It's easier to spend a little money on Amazon than to come up with mechanisms that are very likely to fail.
I would trust the stove I made from and old diesel fuel tank more than some of the cheap tin stoves on Amazon. Been around a few stoves in my day and a small well made home cooked barrel stove is safer than quite a few of those tin sheepherder stoves or even the Cheap barrel stove that Amazon has. I got the idea of making my own when I didn't have the money to buy a nice neat factory one of good quality. Came upon a design using a water heater tank in Mother Earth News. Made one similar as my first one and it heated my garage and operated perfectly. Homemade does not mean junk.

Back