• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Charlie Hahn tubes

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Since you're not familiar with Hahn's prodects a breif primer. A tube is a white paper cylinder. Available in various calibers and length. Used to hold powder and ball or bullet. Very helpful when loading ahead of time. In the off season they could be stuck in the ground to grow miniature roses. Hope this helps.

Charlie's tubes are generally used in paper cartridge Sharps rifles. I don't of anyone who uses them in a muzzleloader.

Charlie's tubes are cylindrical cardboard, not paper, open on both ends and intended for use in Sharps. They are intended to rupture in the larger breech when fired and exit the muzzle. I doubt they would work very well in a muzzleloader if at all.

They only come in one diameter, .47" inside, don't know the OD, and various lengths. With the bottom sealed I doubt a percussion cap would burn through the cardboard tube. There are much better solutions for what you want.

just the best none better! I have ordered them for both of my SHARP'S an IITALIAN and an original, and as stated none better. just send him the legenth of chamber & you are good to go!

Latest posts

Back