Changing email address

Help Support Muzzle Loading Forum:

Reaction score
I need to change the email address in my account but cannot figure out how to do so.
Instructions, please? Thanks. Dave

Larry (Omaha)

54 Cal.
MLF Supporter
Reaction score
I need to change the email address in my account but cannot figure out how to do so.
Instructions, please? Thanks. Dave
Click on Master Blaster on the upper right hand of your screen. It will take you to your account. In the menu click on account details. Go to email and change.
Piece of cake.
Larry

Reaction score
Turns out my primary email is still being held hostage by the big forum shakeup of a couple years past. Need someone to delete my original no-longer-in-use account to free things up.

Thanks for trying.

Angie

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Master Blaster you do not need to put everything out, and nothing is being held hostage. That type of talk makes me want to take a vacation before clearing it up. I have PM'd you how to fix it and then you post this. Great Manners.

Reaction score
Endless apologies for my transgression. It was unintentional I assure you. Will not happen again. I humbly ask your forgiveness. I am truly sorry. Thank you and best wishes. Dave

Angie

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Okay, thank you! And please go read your Private Message / Conversation so we can get this straightened out for you.

Angie

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Yay, we got it all fixed. And Master Blaster is a good guy.

Latest posts