Change of User Name

Help Support Muzzle Loading Forum:

Grenadier1758

58 Cal.
Reaction score
For years my user name for the Forum has been Grenadier1758. My name has been changed by the new software to MikeSTL. While this is the name I used to originally create my information on the Forum, I would like to get my name back.

MikeSTL aka Grenadier1758

Juice Jaws

54 Cal.
MLF Supporter
Reaction score
I am having the same problem. I was Juice Jaws, now I am ranger632, I would like to change it back to Juice Jaws

SmokepoleSam

40 Cal
Reaction score
I still have my name but couldn't get back in with my old password. I was able luckily, to follow the instructions and reenter my old password.
Thank you 2kuz

Maven

45 Cal.
MLF Supporter
Reaction score
Just changed my password as well, but the forum shows my real name, pwbrasky instead of my screen name, Maven. Needless to say, I'd like to use Maven, as my online identity.

Angie

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Everyone put the name you use here. I'll get them changed back asap. Seems the screen name did not convey for everyone. Either put the name you want to use in this thread, as those above have. Or send me a Conversation (little envelope and put my name in the TO position).

I'm trying to do everything as quickly as possible to smooth out the change wrinkles. Thanks for bearing with me.

Coot

69 Cal.
MLF Supporter
Reaction score
Dave Childress uses the screen name of Coot - all of my previous posts are under Coot. Thanks

Juice Jaws

54 Cal.
MLF Supporter
Reaction score
Just go to bottom of page and click on contact us and email your problem. Had this problem and a few others and Angie help out and fix the problems. I am glad I am not her working out all the kinks. I am sure in a few days things will get work out.

Angie

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Sorry Angie, did not see your post on this thread.
That's cool. It's all a little bit of a mix up in many things. As long as I get you as you should be.

Spence10

Cannon
Reaction score
Everyone put the name you use here.
My user name in the old software was bspen, the name showing on my posts was Spence10. Under the new SW my posts use bspen. Please change that, if you can.

When I select My Threads I get a No Result, now. Will changing my name back to Spence10 make those available? I'd hate not to have access to those.

Thanks

Bob Spencer

thomas

45 Cal.
MLF Supporter
Reaction score
My user name was thomas, but now it's tom barton, would you change it back to thomas please?

Angie

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
I think I'm caught up for all above this post.

Angie

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Just go to bottom of page and click on contact us and email your problem. Had this problem and a few others and Angie help out and fix the problems. I am glad I am not her working out all the kinks. I am sure in a few days things will get work out.
Ha Ha! I'm typing is getting quicker due to this, and I plan to be around most of the day, evening today and next few days to get the kinks worked out. And my hair do has suffered this weekend. :)

Juice Jaws

54 Cal.
MLF Supporter
Reaction score
Ha Ha! I'm typing is getting quicker due to this, and I plan to be around most of the day, evening today and next few days to get the kinks worked out. And my hair do has suffered this weekend. :)[/QUOTE
Hey, you are doing a good job and I am glad its you and not me.