• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Chaga Tea

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have read a lot about Chaga, and I know how good this mushroom is. One of the most useful properties is that it kills free radicals. That is, it fights cancer.

I agree, Persephale. Chaga is one of the most concentrated sources of antioxidants which "take out" free radicals. Studies bear out the fact that it suppresses cancer cell growth and I have a number of customers - with cancer - who are using it. In addition to having anti-cancer properties it is exceptional as an anti-inflammatory. I have seen lives changed in regards to resolving arthritis pain, COPD, Rosacea and Psoriasis. Many people refer to it as a superfood due to its wide range of potential benefits. Hope this helps.

Wayne

I have read a lot about Chaga, and I know how good this mushroom is. One of the most useful properties is that it kills free radicals. That is, it fights cancer. The tea is packed in a transparent plastic jar, in which you can see what is inside. When I looked closely, I even thought it was instant tea, but it turned out that it was so ground into small pieces. The color of the chaga mushroom is beautiful nutty. The smell was similar to the bark of a tree. The taste is pleasant, a little tart, the aftertaste is a tree with herbs. At first, the tea seemed to taste average, and after the second cup, I even liked it, and now I drink it constantly.

Latest posts

Back