• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

CH Kadels

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If by legit you mean will you get your order? Absolutely. It's the same company that owns BudK.
Have you ordered from them? I ordered from Ch Kadels yesterday and got a confirmation email from them with the order number. This morning I received an email from Budk wanting to verify my order, but with a different order number. I'm a little suspicious.

Have you ordered from them? I ordered from Ch Kadels yesterday and got a confirmation email from them with the order number. This morning I received an email from Budk wanting to verify my order, but with a different order number. I'm a little suspicious.
I've ordered from BudK multiple times over the years and had no problems. The same guy, Clint Kadel, owns both companies which are basically the same company with different catalogs. The Budk catalog sells more tacticool mall ninja stuff (everything from nunchucks to blowguns to throwing stars, etc. ) than the other one but they've been around at least 30 years.
BudK gets a lot of ribbing in the knife community for selling Chinese made knives and fantasy knives and swords, mostly with lower end steel. Both companies/catalogs sell many of the same exact items at the same prices. I wouldn't worry much but you can always call the customer service number.

Back