• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

CCI # 11 Percussion Caps

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ohiochuck

Lifetime Supporter
MLF Supporter
Reaction score
CCI # 11 Percussion Caps
Found them at Walmart today
Cost $ 5.32/100
Maybe getting back closer to normal??
percussion caps.jpg

Last edited:
CCI # 11 Percussion Caps
Found them at Walmart today,,,,,,
Well good for you.
Sad day's isn't it?
When a worthwhile topic is;
"I found cap's".
And folk's jump on it with congratulations for the job well done.
While others encourage hoarding.
I'm just guessing here, but I'll bet that the Zansville Walmart is now all sold out.

Last edited:
Walmart has a contract for x amount of caps every year and it will get filled before any other store or vendor. They would risk loosing there walmart contract. Found some at my local walmart last year around mid August.

Walmart has a contract for x amount of caps every year and it will get filled before any other store or vendor. They would risk loosing there walmart contract. Found some at my local walmart last year around mid August.
Or they have them made in another country, put a contracted name on it. They do this a lot for 22lr ammo. CCI rep said they are not making them for the next several years I read on another thread here. So how would wally world get them? They work the system and have em made. Check the package and see where they were manufactured. 22lr are many times europe.

Or they have them made in another country, put a contracted name on it. They do this a lot for 22lr ammo. CCI rep said they are not making them for the next several years I read on another thread here. So how would wally world get them? They work the system and have em made. Check the package and see where they were manufactured. 22lr are many times europe.
At this point, who really cares if they were manufactured by cci? I read that same post and all I can say is that unless it’s coming from an actual manufacturers rep I’m not buying it. The internet is chock full of posts claiming this or that with no sourcing at all. Call your favorite manufacturers and write them letters. If enough people do this we’ll get a response.

I can't stand walmart, but just checked mine and sure enough they had them too. They were $5.32 per tin limit 3 per customer. They were behind the glass with the ammo. Had cans of Pyrodex , 777 pellets, pyrodex, pellets, and some firestick thingy also. So, Ohio had them and here in Indiana had them, if you're in the midwest try checking your local WM if you need them.

Last edited:
Nope; marked " MADE IN USA" just like the ones from my local gun shop from a few years ago.

Walmart orders/contract get filled and get filled first; been told by people in the know. Got some there last year but it was in late August.

Mr. Jayhawkdan, thank you. Obviously you are not a member of the NMLRA and have not read the latest president report or read other postings on this forum.

You have never looked at a remington or winchester box of 22lr bought from wally world either.

I have now been insulted by a verified expert. You ever worked in a funstore or retail?

Back