• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

CCI #11 percussion caps found

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have seen a few recent YouTube videos showing them in stock. I suspect that the manufacturers did not make any until they needed to so that they could have some before hunting season. My guess is that they made a larger batch this year than they ever have as they have never been in greater demand than they were until now he had the entire supply chain was consumed.

Academy will price match Wal-Mart on like items if you ask, but you will need proof. Wal-Mart around here has them for $5.32 each. I hate going into Wal-Mart, but I did tell the sporting goods manager that I was thankful that they still stocked a few muzzleloader items. (Seasonal items of course.) He told me to tell anyone who needs the items to buy them because it they have to put them on clearance the store will stop ordering them every year. He said our store has cut their orders in half this year on muzzleloader supplies from last year.

Was able to find 7 tins of CCI 11 at Cabela's in Rapid City on Thursday. Way overpriced.... and I know there were from their stock before Covid hit. Just felt the need to jack up the price.. because they can. I remember a time when Cabela's was the go to store for the average guy. Lots of stuff guys like me could afford.. even military surplus stuff. Then they became a high end clothing store for the rich.. but since being bought out by Bass Pro they are completely for the $$$$$$. Sad!

I suppose it is possible but I have a hard time believing that they have stock leftover from before the plandemic as hard up as people were for caps.

I just ordered some on midway. They just came in stock, not sure if there are any left?
I saw that, but I also saw that there are other sites selling them for cheaper. But I've never heard of the other sites so I'm not sure how trustworthy they are. Sites like outdoorammory or tacticalfirearmsandarchery.

Latest posts

Back