• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Cased set of Colt 1860 revolvers.

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Buckeyeguy

32 Cal.
Reaction score
A cased set of Colt Second Generation 1860 Army revolvers with proper accoutrements. One is the standard model with the naval battle engraving on the cylinder, the other a rarer fluted cylinder gun. Both of course in .44 caliber. It also has it's powder flask, nipple wrench, bullet mold and cap tin. I posted this with another group of black powder guns earlier, but it was not a very good view.

nxl0zm.jpg

These I have kept mint. I have shooters and then there are those that I have kept pristine.

Having modern collectable guns like yours is nice but they remind me of Chief Dan Georges line:

"All I have is a piece of hard rock candy. But it's not for eating. It's just for looking through."

It's good to hear you have shootable pistols. :)

A beautiful set of guns. I can understand your reticence in shooting them. I'm just envious that you live in a country where these kind of guns are freely available to most anyone who wants to have them, without being required to prove that you use them for the purpose for which they were acquired - here in UK, that would be shooting.

Here we can't have a gun just because we'd like to own it. 'Don't shoot it? We're taking it away...'

tac

Organize and fight to get your rights back my friend. My state did not have concealed carry until 2004. I fought for it for over 15 years working with others. Never let them keep you down, never give up. Find other like minded souls and demand a return to the times before Dunblane.

Did you notice, tac is in the United Kingdom?
When he's not there is is in Canada and rarely in the USA.

Ten thousand tac's wouldn't stand a chance of getting those governments of the UK or Canada to change their stance on handgun ownership.

Now, let's get back to the cased set of Colts. :)

Your correct Jim, the new world order gives nothing back without force as it is the only currency it understands and it can only be rested from them by revolution once lost.

Back