• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

FOR SALE Case bowie knife

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Case bowie knife with synthetic handle. No sheath but factory ones are easy to find and order. Nice condition with scattered normal wear marks. 9 1/2 inch blade and very sharp. 100 plus shipping. Thanks! -Larry

Case bowie knife with synthetic handle. No sheath but factory ones are easy to find and order. Nice condition with scattered normal wear marks. 9 1/2 inch blade and very sharp. 100 plus shipping. Thanks! -Larry
Larry you have to post at least one photo with a piece of paper adjacent to the item showing your screen name and the date of the photo to comply with ad rules. Thanks.

LD

Thank you! I hadnt realized none of my pictures at all posted. Thanks for the heads up.

Attachments

• FC16CB3D-F0E1-48CC-9F30-D4EA09E99385.jpeg
    FC16CB3D-F0E1-48CC-9F30-D4EA09E99385.jpeg
    83.8 KB · Views: 183
  • 64B970F8-55EB-41F5-B73C-A5728D151FF7.jpeg
    64B970F8-55EB-41F5-B73C-A5728D151FF7.jpeg
    136.7 KB · Views: 188
Thank you! I hadnt realized none of my pictures at all posted. Thanks for the heads up.
Magungo1066:
Beautiful knife. I haven't seen one of these since the 60's. I get catalogs from Case, and I don't remember them showing this particular knife in the last one?
I do know as Rifleman1776 has stated, they don't make many fixed blade knives these days. Most everything in my catalogs are folders.
Thanks for sharing. Hopefully it'll sell for you?
God bless:
Two Feathers

Sorry everyone. I have been laid up with an extremely ugly case of covid. Apologies to all that were interested. I have been largely out of commission. I am working on some catchup work/tasks and will reevaluate the knives once I have worked things out. Many apologies all and I appreciate your interest.

Back