• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

SOLD Cartouche' knife and sheath

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Two Feathers

62 Cal.
MLF Sponsor
Reaction score
Howdy folks, Two Feathers here:

I have one for all you PC/HA connoisseurs. This is a modified Cartouche’ design from James A. Hanson’s: Fur Trade Cutlery Sketchbook. This knife design was sold by the American Fur Company from 1800 to 1830, but was made; and supplied to them, by the Cutler Company.

The price is $125.00 + $15.00 USD$ s&h to all 50 US states.

This knife is 9-7/8” in overall length. It has a Razor sharp, 6” long 1095 blade, which is 1” wide and 1/16” thick. I’ve patina’d the blade to simulate 200 years of age. If you’re interested in the bloodier period of out frontier history, then his knife would make a fantastic scalper. If not; then a great patch knife. No one says that a patch knife has to be some tiny little thing dangling from your neck? Larger knives are right at home in that role too.

The handle is a gorgeous piece of Curly Maple with some dramatic eye catching flame! I handpicked this from my handle wood bin.

The handle has been Oil sealed, wax protected, and buffed to a lustrous, satin, finish. The flamed curly Maple handle slabs are held on with (2) 1/16” Iron pins.

The sheath is hand crafted from the best American; vegetable tanned, 4oz. tooling leather that I can find. Buy American, support your local craftsmen.
1594492691901.jpeg

The signed sheath is all hand saddle stitched with waxed Irish Linen thread. The water molded sheath has a traditional side seam with a 2.25” long Sash Tab? The Tab is a folded over leather part of the sheath. It’s meant to slip over your sash or belt for secure carry. This sheath is designed to be tucked in between you and your belt or sash. It can be worn a number of ways; it can be worn as a Left hand sheath, a Right hand sheath, or a Cross Draw sheath on either side. All based on how you slip the tab over your sash or belt and which side you prefer to carry the knife? The sheath is ambidextrous. The knife will go in either way.

OK folks; don’t let this one get away! You’ll be the talk of the camp wearing this gorgeous knife with the beautifully flamed Curly Maple handle. AND it’s PC/HA!! Here’s your chance to own a one of a kind, Two Feathers hand crafted knife.

I ship/sell to Canada, but prices are in USD$ to all 50 United states. Shipping outside of the country is costly. Prices will vary accordingly.

I prefer PayPal and I CANNOT stress this enough: Please, please, please, select the send money to a friend option. I also take postal or bank money orders. MO’s will add 1 week for travel time. I ship same day as funds are received, the exceptions are Federal holidays, Sundays, PO hours, and severe weather.

If interested PM me here. As always, thanks for looking.

God bless:

Two Feathers

Attachments

• Cartouche' for listing 001 edited 30.jpg
    Cartouche' for listing 001 edited 30.jpg
    167.7 KB · Views: 122
  • Cartouche' for listing 002 edited 30.jpg
    Cartouche' for listing 002 edited 30.jpg
    183.7 KB · Views: 133
  • Cartouche' for listing 003 edited 30.jpg
    Cartouche' for listing 003 edited 30.jpg
    181.2 KB · Views: 114