• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Careful!! Rip Offs

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Too bad you got yourself ripped off.
It's been said so many times, only buy from reputable companies.
Offers of in stock this or that for cheap prices are usually a sign. Too good to be true should be a red flag 🚩

Too bad you got yourself ripped off.
It's been said so many times, only buy from reputable companies.
Offers of in stock this or that for cheap prices are usually a sign. Too good to be true should be a red flag 🚩
My first run looking for flint rifle, this was a synthetic stock I was completely in the dark on them, Grabbed a fast education though. others supplies Knapping tools, flasks. Well I learned that ah Pay Pal they themselves aint so reputable, Pay Pal can not be trusted either as both went through Pay Pal. Now If I buy, and "Pay Pal" is the only route, I do not I will not. Pay Pal is just another rip off out there

I have just went through nightmares WISH AP and EZFLASHSALES.com for Black Powder rifle and supplies, I am OUT partial monies Credit card did recover some funds, but the WISH AP had been past the 60 day recovery. Careful out there.
You should only do business with established, reputable businesses that take major credit cards, or as said, a personal check. PayPal should never be used.

PayPal is antigun and if you tell them what you bought is gun related when you try to get your money back they will freeze your account while they "investigate" and you may not get whatever is in your account.
Tis why I go straight to credit card, refunded the $166 to late on others, I was informed a 60 day no quabble or questions protect me, If I have not got product in 4 weeks, cancel no problems. over 60 days I eat that loss

Call your bank ,they may block the charge for you.
Yes they did and refunded I found out my credit card offers a 60 day no quabble no questions. I have to call before time restrictions.
Thanks for another heads-up on the thieves out there.
Too damned many to keep track of...
well I have started looking at reviews, bbb long before the orders now.

Latest posts

Back