• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Caps

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
what gun shop & what happens in JANUARY? I too am in Rhode Island. just courious? EUROS, I think is is you posted, I don't understand the conversion.? I guess I could look it up, I guess? thank's.

Bullseye, Woonsocket and Route 6 Out Post Arms, AKA Foster Bear Arms, Foster.

For the past 17 years wife and I migrate south to South West Florida from January to early June. Good bye New England winters, We just tough it out for November and December. Wish Christmas was in July. 😊

Woo hoo! CCI #11 tins of 100 at Academy Sports (in the Charlotte, NC area) for $5.99 per tin, today.

Attachments

• D5CEB8DC-9B13-4720-A1B8-325905C0B07D.jpeg
    D5CEB8DC-9B13-4720-A1B8-325905C0B07D.jpeg
    138.8 KB · Views: 31
Bullseye, Woonsocket and Route 6 Out Post Arms, AKA Foster Bear Arms, Foster.

For the past 17 years wife and I migrate south to South West Florida from January to early June. Good bye New England winters, We just tough it out for November and December. Wish Christmas was in July. 😊

Whughett, so you guys are SNOW BIRDS? like the HUMMING BIRDS that go to MEXICO, for the winter. I have been here for 77+++ yrs and am to dammed old to leave. I used to work, down to the cape years ago for EB. I retired in 1989, a while ago. thanking you for the names of the two gun shops!. wasn't XMAS IN JULY a play / movie? it ain't gonna happen. all the best, toot.

FOSTER BEAR ARMS, I used to go there and see ADAM, the proprietor. I will have go and see him.?

Since some of the Wally Worlds have caps wouldn’t it be possible to order them on line from Walmart? Greg

Back