• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Caps

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

11th corps

40 Cal.
Reaction score
I found several tins of #11 cci caps at a local sporting goods store. I bought 3 tins. They were just shy of $10 per hundred. What are you guys paying for caps these days?

I haven’t seen any out in the stores in NC, but that price sounds about like what I have heard others are paying (if they find them). In late June, I bought some RWS 1075 (#11) online for $17.99 for a tin of 250.

Guess I need to check the local Wallyworld. However I can't recall ever seeing any BP supplies in that store.

just courious, what are you guys paying for MUSKET CAPS, 4 WING, 3 WING & NO WINGS? and 100 or 250 count per tin?

Man, I am obviously not living in the right area… :-/ The only thing I have seen in any of the stores I have been in (mostly Academy and Wally World, with a few pawn shops thrown in) has been 209 primers and a couple of pounds of Pyrodex RS. Everybody else on this forum seems to have caps and sidelocks on the shelves in their neck of the woods. I’ll keep looking…: :)

sounds like you rely scored om the MUSKET CAPS!! one limit per costumer, can you walk out and come back in and get another tin of them? LOL!! the price's sound to be in line? no gouging of them? what state are you in?

Rhode Island until January
what gun shop & what happens in JANUARY? I too am in Rhode Island. just courious? EUROS, I think is is you posted, I don't understand the conversion.? I guess I could look it up, I guess? thank's.

Latest posts

Back