• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Caps in stock Basspro

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just bought 10 tins of the Remington #10 percussion caps for a total of 1,000 caps.

Should keep my Colonel Colt’s Revolving Belt Pistols of Navy and Army Caliber and Remington’s New Model Army pistol, supplied with ignition for some time. Ditto for my percussion squirreling piece and bear pistol.

Thanks for the tip!!

Glad I live in the woods of Maine. Backroad shops still have #11 magnums at $6 a hundred. Not many people shoot real muzzleloaders up here, and I have mostly flint. I could buy more but I dont need them. 😌
Do you have the name and number of the shops in Maine with # 11 Percussion caps in stock

The skirts on the #10 Remmington caps are longer than the skirts on the CCI caps so the Remmington caps fit a lot of the taper of the revolver nipple cones better than a #11 CCI cap.
They seem a bit wider and softer to me. The fit much better on a Uberti Dragoon I have but split sometimes when I push them home on the nipple.

Latest posts

Back