Caps in stock Basspro

Help Support Muzzle Loading Forum:

proudpirate

32 Cal
Reaction score
Thank you! I just ordered some. I'm new to the hobby and this was the last piece I needed to get started.

Reaction score
Just bought 10 tins of the Remington #10 percussion caps for a total of 1,000 caps.

Should keep my Colonel Colt’s Revolving Belt Pistols of Navy and Army Caliber and Remington’s New Model Army pistol, supplied with ignition for some time. Ditto for my percussion squirreling piece and bear pistol.

Thanks for the tip!!

vtflatlander

32 Cal.
Reaction score
Glad I live in the woods of Maine. Backroad shops still have #11 magnums at $6 a hundred. Not many people shoot real muzzleloaders up here, and I have mostly flint. I could buy more but I dont need them. 😌
Do you have the name and number of the shops in Maine with # 11 Percussion caps in stock

Reaction score
The skirts on the #10 Remmington caps are longer than the skirts on the CCI caps so the Remmington caps fit a lot of the taper of the revolver nipple cones better than a #11 CCI cap.
They seem a bit wider and softer to me. The fit much better on a Uberti Dragoon I have but split sometimes when I push them home on the nipple.

Latest posts