• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Caps available from Grafs...

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"How much" for me is immaterial when it's from a reputable buyer...not just some GB scalper. So you have to pay shipping and hazmat. One always has the option of saying "No, thanks."
I just bought a nice ROA and had nothing to feed it. When I did find molds and caps it was "Cool! I can afford that" and didn't look back. Pass up what you need and it's you snooze you lose, imo.

wm

While I didn’t go through with my order, I completely agree with your reasoning.

I just ordered 5000 Musket Caps and 3 tins of the RWS 1075's. Yes I will use every single one to shoot :)

Just burned up 50 Remington 11's today and about 50 musket caps last week. I plan to do a lot of shooting this summer.

Powderinc has WANO 2f in stock as of yesterday

"How much" for me is immaterial when it's from a reputable buyer...not just some GB scalper. So you have to pay shipping and hazmat. One always has the option of saying "No, thanks."
I just bought a nice ROA and had nothing to feed it. When I did find molds and caps it was "Cool! I can afford that" and didn't look back. Pass up what you need and it's you snooze you lose, imo.

wm

I buy things at somewhat "normal" prices when I see them, hopefully people buying to shoot takes away supply from Scalpers.

I won't be thinking of $$ spent when I'm on the range burning powder this summer instead of sitting at home watching Netflix

If your in the West Michigan area my club the Grand Valley Cap & Ballers sells black powder and we just started selling RWS #11 caps. Comes in a tin of 250. Cost is $17.00 we don’t ship. Information is on our website.

I bought 3 of the #11 caps so set for a little while. I plan on ordering 3 more next month if they still have them.

Or you can buy a brick of 2,500 RWR 1075 caps from Graf's and sons. Judging from the speed from which we have been ordering caps, don't expect these to be in inventory for long.
When I ordered , Grafs limited 1075 caps to 3 tins unless they just changed something.

They had a blurb "Orders in excess of the Limit will have excess items deleted "

Latest posts

Back