• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Caps available from Grafs...

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"How much" for me is immaterial when it's from a reputable buyer...not just some GB scalper. So you have to pay shipping and hazmat. One always has the option of saying "No, thanks."
I just bought a nice ROA and had nothing to feed it. When I did find molds and caps it was "Cool! I can afford that" and didn't look back. Pass up what you need and it's you snooze you lose, imo.

wm

"How much" for me is immaterial when it's from a reputable buyer...not just some GB scalper. So you have to pay shipping and hazmat. One always has the option of saying "No, thanks."
I just bought a nice ROA and had nothing to feed it. When I did find molds and caps it was "Cool! I can afford that" and didn't look back. Pass up what you need and it's you snooze you lose, imo.

wm
need any lead bullets?

I bought 3 of the standard and 3 of the "+"; one could only buy 3 of each. The total was $140 including haz-mat, NRA chip-in, etc. 9.3 cents per and was glad to get them.

Mule
p.s. note that they are 250 per pkg.

Last edited:
I bought 3 of the standard and 3 of the "+"; one could buy just 3 of each. The total was $140 including haz-mat, NRA chip-in, etc. 9.3 cents per and was glad to get them.

Mule
p.s. note that they are 250 per pkg.
Good for you. Not a bad price in the current market. Paid 5.6¢ per for RWS #11 delivered at the beginning of this year before things got real crazy with most shooting sports products disappearing from dealers shelves.

Good for you. Not a bad price in the current market. Paid 5.6¢ per for RWS #11 delivered at the beginning of this year before things got real crazy with most shooting sports products disappearing from dealers shelves.
i just looked at RWS #11 wish would have gotton 1000 before the real coo-coo started

One thing is for sure;

The ammunition and component market will never be same again as it was two years before, and most of the last 70 years. Bet on it. We are beginning the New Normal.

The price w/shipping and hazmat may seem a bit on the high side but, you may not see them pop up again at a better price. You would be wise to buy it when you see it if you’re in need. I have made the mistake of passing on necessary components but, I won’t again.

The price w/shipping and hazmat may seem a bit on the high side but, you may not see them pop up again at a better price. You would be wise to buy it when you see it if you’re in need. I have made the mistake of passing on necessary components but, I won’t again.
I still have caps not for practice like I use to only for hunting

63.00 for a 1000.Local Scheels
20210419_134547.jpg

I was at the store last week so no hazmat fee or shipping They have lots of powder on hand so add some to the cart and the fees seem a lot less

Back