Caps available from Grafs...

Help Support Muzzle Loading Forum:

deermanok

32 Cal.
Reaction score
I ordered 3 tins of the RWS #11 plus a few weeks ago.
Shipping and delivery was pretty quick. Less than two weeks.

longcruise

70 Cal.
Reaction score
I was ready to pay until I saw the hazmat . Had three tins in the cart but at over $80 I'll spend the money on a cap making kit.

Woody Morgan

45 Cal.
MLF Supporter
Reaction score
"How much" for me is immaterial when it's from a reputable buyer...not just some GB scalper. So you have to pay shipping and hazmat. One always has the option of saying "No, thanks."
I just bought a nice ROA and had nothing to feed it. When I did find molds and caps it was "Cool! I can afford that" and didn't look back. Pass up what you need and it's you snooze you lose, imo.

wm

swamperkk

40 Cal
Reaction score
"How much" for me is immaterial when it's from a reputable buyer...not just some GB scalper. So you have to pay shipping and hazmat. One always has the option of saying "No, thanks."
I just bought a nice ROA and had nothing to feed it. When I did find molds and caps it was "Cool! I can afford that" and didn't look back. Pass up what you need and it's you snooze you lose, imo.

wm
need any lead bullets?

blushingmule

Pilgrim
MLF Supporter
Reaction score
I bought 3 of the standard and 3 of the "+"; one could only buy 3 of each. The total was $140 including haz-mat, NRA chip-in, etc. 9.3 cents per and was glad to get them.

Mule
p.s. note that they are 250 per pkg.

Last edited:

SDSmlf

40 Cal.
Reaction score
I bought 3 of the standard and 3 of the "+"; one could buy just 3 of each. The total was $140 including haz-mat, NRA chip-in, etc. 9.3 cents per and was glad to get them.

Mule
p.s. note that they are 250 per pkg.
Good for you. Not a bad price in the current market. Paid 5.6¢ per for RWS #11 delivered at the beginning of this year before things got real crazy with most shooting sports products disappearing from dealers shelves.

swamperkk

40 Cal
Reaction score
Good for you. Not a bad price in the current market. Paid 5.6¢ per for RWS #11 delivered at the beginning of this year before things got real crazy with most shooting sports products disappearing from dealers shelves.
i just looked at RWS #11 wish would have gotton 1000 before the real coo-coo started

smoothshooter

50 Cal.
Reaction score
One thing is for sure;

The ammunition and component market will never be same again as it was two years before, and most of the last 70 years. Bet on it. We are beginning the New Normal.

Jdavis

Pilgrim
MLF Supporter
Reaction score
The price w/shipping and hazmat may seem a bit on the high side but, you may not see them pop up again at a better price. You would be wise to buy it when you see it if you’re in need. I have made the mistake of passing on necessary components but, I won’t again.

swamperkk

40 Cal
Reaction score
The price w/shipping and hazmat may seem a bit on the high side but, you may not see them pop up again at a better price. You would be wise to buy it when you see it if you’re in need. I have made the mistake of passing on necessary components but, I won’t again.
I still have caps not for practice like I use to only for hunting

dave61965

40 Cal.
MLF Supporter
Reaction score
Grafs shows powder in stock also so if you figure the hazmat and shipping into an order with several pounds of powder plus caps it’s not too bad, may as well get it while it’s available imho.

Boatncamp

32 Cal.
Reaction score
I was at the store last week so no hazmat fee or shipping They have lots of powder on hand so add some to the cart and the fees seem a lot less