• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Caps 10,11,1075

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
There is an extremely informative article in the "Darksiders Den " section of the Cowboy Action City Forum on percussion caps. I post this here because hand guns seem to be more problematic with caps than rifles.
Respectfully
Bunk

There is an extremely informative article in the "Darksiders Den " section of the Cowboy Action City Forum on percussion caps. I post this here because hand guns seem to be more problematic with caps than rifles.
Respectfully
Bunk
Thank you Bunk!!!! This is what I've been looking for, all in one spot!!!!!!!!
Robby

After doing some measuring, the nipples on my Army and Navy should take both #10 and #11 caps with no problem, good friction fit. Now I got to measure the Fiocchi tin's I have, pretty sure they're "11's too.
I'm beginning to think these chain fire's are from people using musket caps or some other large caps, there just isn't that bid a difference between # 10's and #11's.
Robby

I think we all should give Remington a call and ask when they expect to do a production run of Remington #10 caps.
Buy Remington Percussion Cap for USD 9.99 | Remington

Support

Hours
7 a.m. — 5 p.m. CST Monday through Friday

Online Customer Service
(800) 243-9700

For online inquiries, orders and web support. After posted business hours and on weekends, please leave a voicemail with your information or go to Contact Us to let us know how we can help you.

Product Services Support
(800) 243-9700

For ammunition questions or to speak with a Remington Product Services team member. After posted business hours and on weekends, please leave a voicemail with your information or go to Contact Us to let us know how we can help you.

Back