• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Capper anyone ?

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jerry, do you you have a link or contact information for Wilkins Pouches? My holdup from ordering one has always been the distrust of using a credit card for overseas transactions.

I did a search for them and found the website. They do have nice looking pellet pouches. I misunderstood and thought that they were importers for the Polish cappers. As tempting as it is to order a Polish capper, I have been the victim of hacking on several occasions from here in the states and overseas transactions. If they ever do find an importer I would buy one for sure.

Wilkins Pouches U.S. in in the states. Tennessee.

Thank you. I will do a search for them.

I have read a lot of posts here about the Polish capper and not one negative.

We have had identity theft and do not put our credit card out there, maybe I can get one now.

Again, thank you.

As this topic came up I noted that I have a web site in the U.S., (Tennessee) that offers the Wilkins Pouches here in the U.S.. No risk of overseas shipment issues in that I have them in stock at the moment. I am out of the Black and light Brown pouches. I do however have the Red, Green and Dark Brown. Please PM me if you wish to purchase one for special pricing.
Jerry

I purchased one of the polish cappers about a year ago direct from the gent who makes them & used my Visa card. He was tracking U.S. sales & as I recall I think his purchase map showed I was the 2nd Idahoan to buy one. I feel it's the best all around capper as it works great with all of my C&B revolvers, 58 Remingtons & rifles. I like to buy U.S. made products but there is nothing to compare with this fellows innovative design & excellent machined craftsmanship.
Just my two bits.

Back