• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Cannon photos

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Would love to see some artillery photos in they're setting. Love Napolians and Parrot guns. Anything used in the American Civil War is of interest to me. Pics.or videos. Love seeing them.
James

French and Indian war French battery
BE41A79F-DAE7-4E48-9945-42685846A6E1.jpeg

Well I am with you, I like the Artillery Cannons the best also. The internet does offer a lot of choices for watch and information. But what is high interest is the members showing off their pictures or movies taken. Now would be a great time to get those pictures and movies out of the closet and share them.

I only have a model cannon to share pictures today. And this little cannon has been shown before. But the uniqueness of these 2 pictures is they are taken from a video clip and they show the 69 cal cannon firing with the flame lighting on the ground and a 1/60 of a second latter it is all smoke.

Hope other pictures will start flowing in.

5.jpg

5a.jpg

OK, my 1 ouncer is looking down the barrel of a 10 pounder.

There must be some more cannon pictures to give me some help!

Back