• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Cannon from a post Pounder

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How about a pig cannon?

EDIT
I deleted the link given in this topic because it is exactly what the forum rules stated was not allowed to be posted here.

Here is what the rule says:

Discussions about Traditional muzzleloading cannons. No breech-loaders, pipes with end caps, PVC, or "potato guns". Historic cannon design only.

There is no way this is a "Historic cannon"

Zonie

Last edited by a moderator:
How about a pig cannon?

EDIT
I deleted the link given in this topic because it is exactly what the forum rules stated was not allowed to be posted here.

Here is what the rule says:

Discussions about Traditional muzzleloading cannons. No breech-loaders, pipes with end caps, PVC, or "potato guns". Historic cannon design only.

There is no way this is a "Historic cannon"

Zonie

Sorry Zonie. My bad.

[QUOTE="Griz44Mag,
Watch your local news for the next big anti push. They will use it as an excuse to ban all cannons.

You are wrong Griz that is not how the left thinks, They will next want to ban all post hole pounders over 2 inches in diameter .[/QUOTE]
There is in that a twisted truth of the warped logic of the left I-DOTS

IIRC it was actually a letter to the editor thing. Still proof that Darwin was right. Most states in Germany have strict periodic inspections of artillery, and noise making guns. This includes a proof test by a government lab, every five years Bavaria. The date of the test is stamped on the barrel. There are strict rules about firing an untested piece and even with all this testing they have fatal accidents. Ft McHnery had a cannon accident just a couple years ago, when a large commercially made cannon fails and the cascabel flew some 40 yards to the rear. I took notice that the National Park service has removed it's web page about how cannons are made and loaded.

Back