• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Can I order black powder....

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
to a NJ address without violating any laws? Scoured the Statutes regarding this and could not find any prohibitions.
Anyone in my State who is familiar with this process can you give me a shout?
Thanks.
Sm

thanks all. The laws are so convoluted that one can think they are doing nothing wrong and all of a sudden. I know what the federal laws are and what they entail. Most of our Laws are written so vaguely the average law abiding citizen can find him/herself in a dire situation. They love to pass laws that affect only law abiding citizens almost to the degree that that want you to mess up.
As for myself I have worked hard and am now retired. And I still enjoy the out doors and what it has to offer...most States embrace the individual that contributes to the coffers in this kind of activity..but not here. And they wonder why Folks like myself are heading for the door.....

Thanks all.
SM

Loved New York State, but I left there in the mid 1990s for North Carolina. Many of the things I did in New York at the time and now enjoy doing in North Carolina today would make me a felon in New York today. Just the way it is.

Agree with other posters, contact Powder Inc, they will know the where and how they can ship. Have placed a number of orders with them and they are good to work with. And again, you if legal today, do not wait.

Loved New York State, but I left there in the mid 1990s for North Carolina. Many of the things I did in New York at the time and now enjoy doing in North Carolina today would make me a felon in New York today. Just the way it is.

Agree with other posters, contact Powder Inc, they will know the where and how they can ship. Have placed a number of orders with them and they are good to work with. And again, you if legal today, do not wait.
I am right behind you. Finally selling next year. going to NC. also.
Just cannot take this nonsense any longer.

Sm

Back