• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Can I Get a Giggle?

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I just ran across this screenshot that I captured and saved a few years ago when I GOOGLED "Ampco Nipples".

I think bing.com did an excellent job of blurring the "adult content" images.

42937364192_577b336e4e_b.jpg

😂 Some of my buddies tried to get me to look that one up. Luckily I know them well enough not to trust them when they have a certain look on their face.

Then you probably don’t wanta look up ‘blue waffles’ either……for entirely different reasons.

Knowing my school age grandkids who are all quite internet and computer savvy I doubt we have mentioned anything they haven’t run across already even if I don’t know what about half this stuff refers to. Of course maybe I shouldn’t admit to knowing any of it.

Knowing my school age grandkids who are all quite internet and computer savvy I doubt we have mentioned anything they haven’t run across already even if I don’t know what about half this stuff refers to. Of course maybe I shouldn’t admit to knowing any of it.

For real. I don't use bad language around children....or much of anybody else either. But anybody worried about them hearing a 'discouraging word' here should hang around a mall, fast-food joint, or even a playground and listen to the way they talk to each other and the language they use. And if you worry they might 'learn' something, read up on elementary & middle school kids having 'lipstick parties' if you want something to shock you.

Latest posts

Back