• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Camrose shoot?

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You guys still shooting at Camrose?
I’ve been trying to contact the ABPA for some general information for a couple weeks now. Just looking for info on possibly joining. No responses. Any thoughts on what may be up?
Walk

You guys still shooting at Camrose?
I’ve been trying to contact the ABPA for some general information for a couple weeks now. Just looking for info on possibly joining. No responses. Any thoughts on what may be up?
Walk

I was there this weekend. they had a 2 day shoot. small turnout but the weather was a bit nasty. 50mph wind, -7, snow.
I don't know how big their club is but I suspect small. I am part of sherwoodpark club there is a shoot there on the weekend after may long weekend. Edmonton house brigade hosts it.
I also had hard time finding info , thanks to yonderin who sent me info.
here's my leanto camp, I survived the weekend in it.

Attachments

• file-2.jpeg
    file-2.jpeg
    301.3 KB · Views: 270
I was there this weekend. they had a 2 day shoot. small turnout but the weather was a bit nasty. 50mph wind, -7, snow.
I don't know how big their club is but I suspect small. I am part of sherwoodpark club there is a shoot there on the weekend after may long weekend. Edmonton house brigade hosts it.
I also had hard time finding info , thanks to yonderin who sent me info.
here's my leanto camp, I survived the weekend in it.
Thank you sir,
I am in Edmonton now and trying to talk with someone about a local club, just looking for general information and possibly get some questions answered. I assume Sherwood Park to likely be the closest. Any objections to a PM from myself regarding some questions?
BTW, your camp looks nice, but I bet it was cold, lol.
Walk

Pm is fine.
Sherwood Park range is the best one in the Edmonton area. About 20min east of Edmonton
Maybe some info on the Sherwood Park fish and game website but I haven’t checked.
Maybe some info on Edmonton House Brigade’s website.
Sherwood park has a good range with a black powder only trail, rifle and pistol. At their shoot there will be k+h, rifle,smooth, pistol, lots of camp area plus a primitive camp area, and they usually put on a dinner on the Saturday of the shoot.
Ou
Tom

Back