• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Camp Photo

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My daughter Marisa and I posing for the cover of Muzzleloader. (NOT!) :bull:

MarisaDad.jpg

Great Picture Claude!

Enjoy her while you can. It won't be too many years before she will be saying things like:

"...I was never so mortified in my life!! My dad was walking around with that Stupid Hat on his head and his arm around my shoulder!! How could I act like I didn't know him? I just hope Jenny and Peg don't hear about this or I'll never live it down....." :: ::

I also agree Claud great pic. only one thing missing :: were is her rifle? she looks like she is at that age to show dad how it is done :imo: :crackup: :crackup:
Keep ye powder dry and the wind at ye back, Tim/bear1st :thumbsup:

OOOOOOOOPPPPPPPPs I mean CLAUDE not :sorry:claud :eek: :redface: :: old age is coming over me :imo: don't know what more I can blame it on.

keep ye wind dry and the powder at ye back :huh: :what: oh you know what I mean, I hope :crackup:
bear1st. :rolleyes:

It's a real treat to be able to share your love of the hobby with your daughter, and that she's got her 'kit' together is great!
Yes, they grow up so fast, enjoy her while you can!!
:redthumb:

I also agree Claud great pic. only one thing missing :: were is her rifle? she looks like she is at that age to show dad how it is done

Trying to sell me another rifle? I just might take you up on it.

In case everybody doesn't know, Tim (bear1st) built that fine flintlock. An that's no pre-carved stock from a kit. It started out like this...
MyStock.JPG

Here's another example of Tim's fine work (not my rifle).
GJaeger107.JPG

claude,
Muzzleloader mag or not it's picture to be
treasured. :imo: thanks for sharing.

snake-eyes :peace: :) :thumbsup:

Latest posts

Back