• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Camp Food Mount Vernon

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Loyalist Dave

Cannon
Staff member
MLF Supporter
Reaction score
Well The British Army eats better than the Continentals, that's for sure...

Luncheon on Saturday

FOOD C lunch mount vernon 2023.jpg

Standing Crust Pies for Saturday Supper

FOOD B mount vernon 2023.jpg

Standing Crust Pie and Dutch Oven Frittata with Bacon for Sunday lunch

FOOD mount vernon 2023.jpg

GOD SAVE THE KING

LD

Well The British Army eats better than the Continentals, that's for sure...

Luncheon on Saturday

View attachment 221269

Standing Crust Pies for Saturday Supper

View attachment 221270

Standing Crust Pie and Dutch Oven Frittata with Bacon for Sunday lunch

View attachment 221268

GOD SAVE THE KING

LD
WOW Dave, now I know why all the red coat fellas you post pics of are shall we say well fed. 😉But must say the colonials we camp with eat rather well also at events. We do a private event at Ft. Loudon Pa. during the end of October the Saturday evening spread is very good. Might have to find me a red tunic and slip in on you guys some mealtime.

Back