• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Camp coffee

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ordered more beens this morning.

l6YJ8B1.png

That is a lot of coffee.

Let me know how the decaf is. It is hard to find a great decaf.

I have tinnitus (ringing in the ears) and caffeine aggravates that.

Fleener

Life without a proper Espresso/Coffee isn't really worth living. If someone wants to drink fake coffee made from roasted grains, mulch and lawn-clippings, it just leaves more coffee for me....

fleener said:
Let me know how the decaf is. It is hard to find a great decaf.

I have tinnitus (ringing in the ears) and caffeine aggravates that.

Fleener

This is the second 5 lb batch I ordered, the stuff is great, it does not taste like decaf, it does not keep me up like some other decafs do, and it has a nice rich body.
It roasts quicker so you have to watch out.

DjUdJb1.jpg

Loyalist Dave said:
You might give this a try. My organic, whole food, paleo, caffeine free friends swear by it. I have yet to try it so, can't endorse it.

Ayurvedic Roast

LD

I have about 6lb's of dandelion roots I pulled in the garden, it was recommended to make some coffee from that, not in the mood for alternative Beans lol, I used to drink Krakus but it no longer agrees with my stomach, instant bloating.

I've made coffee from dandelion roots..I think the small spring roots are best...less bitter.

Roasted barley works too, and is sold in some Asian stores.

Roasted corn works too...

Black Hand said:
Life without a proper Espresso/Coffee isn't really worth living. If someone wants to drink fake coffee made from roasted grains, mulch and lawn-clippings, it just leaves more coffee for me....
:metoo: Amen! :applause: :applause:

Back