Quantcast

caliber rating

Help Support Muzzle Loading Forum:

Eterry

54 Cal.
Reaction score
Not to complain, I recently saw another member has less post than me, and a 50 cal rating.
I just figured they've stopped doing it.

If they are still doing it, I'd like to know when you get your bump in grade... so to speak.

mooman76

69 Cal.
MLF Supporter
Reaction score
I have noticed also that it doesn't seem to be working correctly. I saw someone with allot of posts, still a 32 cal.

Zonie

Staff member
MLF Supporter
Reaction score
I'm sure Angie will tell us what is happening with the caliber thing. In the meantime, try not to worry about it. It really doesn't mean much.

Angie

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
If your caliber is stuck on a level lower than you think it could be. Go to the User Control Panel and look for Account Details. When it opens you will see your avatar box. Under it is Custom Title. Everyone one that has a low caliber has a number filled in there. Go take it off (as I just did for Eterry), and the current level will now show.

1593441445252.png

rickpa

36 Cl.
Reaction score
Post count doesn't bother me. I prefer to listen and learn even though I've been shooting BP since I was 14 back in 1962. Age doesn't necessarily confer wisdom or as my Da used to say "he doesn't have 20 years experience. He's got one years experience 20 times. "

Latest posts