• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

WITHDRAWN Cal. 44 Navy Model... price DROP! $175 Shipped

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I have a 44cal. Italian made Navy Model Percussion Revolver. I know nothing about it. I bought it from a Lady who was cleaning out her Father's house after he passed away. Like the musket I listed earlier I don't think this has ever been fired. The bore and cylinder looks good... a little dusty. Nipples look good as well.
20220512_183434.jpg
20220512_183525.jpg
20220512_183534.jpg
20220512_183606.jpg
20220512_183705.jpg
20220512_183736.jpg
The wedge is missing the clip (looks like it broke) but it seems to hold well. Just dropped the price to $175.00 shipped!

Last edited:
No makers mark I can find. Marked "C.O.M". On the bottom of the barrel. Everything else are proofmarks or information.

Brass or steel, at $175 shipped for a .44 that is a very good price. Tough to find a decent .44 under $250 shipped. On GunBroker you pay tax and shipping.

Last edited:
Oh, Lord,
Could you at least put a magnet on it and let us know if it's brass or steel?
Sorry. I've answered that question a couple of times but it was in "messages" and I neglected to put it in the thread. My bad.
It's Brass.
I'm only selling it because it was in my safe wasting away. I must have bought it when they were more valuable. The "date code" is "AH". The other marks are "PN" and a shield with crossed muskets over an Eagle with a star in a circle above the shield.

Still for sale. Buyer backed out. Apparently you need to send this type of "non-firearm" to an FFL in Massachusetts? Hmm, so glad I live in Florida.

No you don't need to do a FFL transfer in Ma. It is not considered a firearm here. I have had three of them shipped to me. Direct USPS will work just fine and is completely legal.

The provisions of sections 122 to 129D, inclusive, and sections 131, 131A, 131B and 131E shall not apply to:

(A) any firearm, rifle or shotgun manufactured in or prior to the year 1899;

(B) any replica of any firearm, rifle or shotgun described in clause (A) if such replica: (i) is not designed or redesigned for using rimfire or conventional centerfire fixed ammunition; or (ii) uses rimfire or conventional centerfire fixed ammunition which is no longer manufactured in the United States and which is not readily available in the ordinary channels of commercial trade; and

Last edited:
No you don't need to do a FFL transfer in Ma. It is not considered a firearm here. I have had three of them shipped to me. Direct USPS will work just fine and is completely legal.

The provisions of sections 122 to 129D, inclusive, and sections 131, 131A, 131B and 131E shall not apply to:

(A) any firearm, rifle or shotgun manufactured in or prior to the year 1899;

(B) any replica of any firearm, rifle or shotgun described in clause (A) if such replica: (i) is not designed or redesigned for using rimfire or conventional centerfire fixed ammunition; or (ii) uses rimfire or conventional centerfire fixed ammunition which is no longer manufactured in the United States and which is not readily available in the ordinary channels of commercial trade; and

I'll second what muzzlediscipline said. Massachusetts has some messed up gun laws, but there are absolutely no restrictions to any adult owning one of these revolvers or having it shipped to an individual. No need whatsoever for these to be shipped to an FFL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back