• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Cabelas NEW gun policy

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is this one of those nasty conspiracy theories I keep hearing about?

I doubt there is any group in existence which is more paranoid and spreads more made-up misinformation than a certain segment of gun owners.

Spence
Anti-vaxxers? Of course, they're sometimes one and the same. I spent yesterday evening reading the 'Covid vaccination - finally scheduled' thread last evening, all 25 pages. Remind me never to do something like that again...

I've seen ads for sale for the ROA, wherein they say must go to FFL as it can be "converted"...well, so can most every other BP revolver. Also, some States consider BP guns as firearms, and must to thru FFL, like NJ, etc.

Instead of the government having a gun registration list( that’s Illegal) the store is doing it. Remember the secret meeting Obama had with the big box stores, with no press allowed? I think that was the topic. Do this for us, and we will do things for you.

Whether or not the government keeping permanent records of firearms purchases, or retailers doing it for them is illegal is kind of a moot ( NOT MUTE ! ) point is nowadays, wouldn’t you say?

Ah, life in the new Post Constitutional Period of American history is interesting, isn’t it?
And going to get interestinger and interestinger.

Back