• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

FOR SALE Cabelas has Percussion Caps in stock.

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I tried to order 1000 CCI, but it eventually said there was not enough in stock to do it. So I tried to order 5 tins of 100, and ended up with the same message. I ended up (hopefully) with 10 tins of 100 Remington #11s. We’ll see. They weren’t cheap. $13.99 a tin before tax or anything. If you are willing to pay for them, it appears they have some.

Dang it. Was in both those here down in marietta ga. None...... thank goodness for my flintlocks!!!
Go to their website and sign up for notification when the item comes in stock. When it does, order and pay online and pick up at store. Make sure you have the correct store selected. It is the only way I could get them.

Yeah, none of the Walmart's near me have had anything.
Only Walmart's that sell guns get one order of 10 tins of 100 each. When they are sold than no more orders until next year is what I was told. I bought all 10 in one Walmart at $5.35 each. If you have a picture of the barcode, salesperson can scan it and tell you what Walmart's in your area have them I bought mine in Pickens South Carolina.

Only Walmart's that sell guns get one order of 10 tins of 100 each. When they are sold than no more orders until next year is what I was told. I bought all 10 in one Walmart at $5.35 each. If you have a picture of the barcode, salesperson can scan it and tell you what Walmart's in your area have them I bought mine in Pickens South Carolina.
Thanks for the info. Makes sense.

Walmart.
Picked up plenty of caps lately....

294517441_10221166578105527_7120678491242475249_n.jpg

Dang it. Was in both those here down in marietta ga. None...... thank goodness for my flintlocks!!!
For what it’s worth to everyone Cabelas has Percussion Caps in stock, CCI # 11 Magnum and Remington # 11. Selling for $13.99 a hundred and $119.99 a thousand either brand.
Not any longer. They just cancelled my order I placed last Saturday as they are out of stock now.

Funny how Walmart will sell them for 5+ a tin and all the big name hunting shooting suppliers rape us at 12+ a tin. Ordered last week from muzzle-loaders was 74 for 500 so I ordered 1000. Two days later they contact me and said don’t know how it got through the system but I could only order 500 so they were issuing a refund. Let them know half was for my son and was told he would have to order his own. Handed him the phone and he placed his order same address but they would not place in same box and charged 2 hazmat fees and 2 signature fees. I got them and he as well but really feeling that shaft if you know what I mean, will not purchase anything from them in the future. All these outdoor shooting suppliers like Larry Potterfield should be ashamed for scalping there “Brothers and Sisters” of the Shooting World like that when Walmart is at 5+ a tin and still making a profit. Guess Larry’s wife really needs a New Pair of Shoes!!!

Back