• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Cabelas/ Bass Pro?

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was perusing some websites yesterday and one place posted that after 8/7/22 all black powder pistols will be going up $30 to $50 each. Didn't say why. Don't remember which site it was.

I was perusing some websites yesterday and one place posted that after 8/7/22 all black powder pistols will be going up $30 to $50 each. Didn't say why. Don't remember which site it was.
Prices are going up tremendously. I just saw a post from The Regimental Quartermaster on facebook the other day that they have Pedersoli 1861 and Lorenz rifles due in stock soon. You can pre-order them for $1600 and $1700!

The days of $1000 commercial muskets are over.

Going to see a major push to force bp to a background check item. No primer caps? No problem. Make it where they must use a modern primer and Walla background check item.

I won't step foot in Dick's anymore.
I dont believe any body making boycott claims. guys said 2 years ago I will never watch another NFL game being they went woke meanwhile last season broke all attendance and TV viewing records. these guys cant even not watch a NFL game

I dont believe any body making boycott claims. guys said 2 years ago I will never watch another NFL game being they went woke meanwhile last season broke all attendance and TV viewing records. these guys cant even not watch a NFL game
Believe what you want. I haven't been in Dicks for over a year and a half and have no reason to. I have three within twenty miles of me. I am not boycotting them. I never particularly liked their stores in the first place. I have two Cabelas within twenty miles of me plus Sportsmans Warehouse, Scheels, Fleet Farm stores, and a bunch of other sporting goods places within twenty miles of me. No need for me to go to Dicks. I have only been to Cabelas a couple of times this year for no other reason than I really don't need anything from there and I am not one of those people that has to constantly walk around stores looking at stuff I don't need.

Last edited:
Our local Dicks hole is less than 2 miles from where I live at have not ever been there and no plans to ever go there, Cabelas is a good way to travel only ever been in one in my life and that was to look at all the mounted animals, On our way back from a Wyoming hunt last year my hunting buddy said we should stop in and look around at Cabelas, I told him thats fine I will sit in the truck until your done we did not stop.

Believe what you want. I haven't been in Dicks for over a year and a half and have no reason to. I have three within twenty miles of me. I am not boycotting them. I never particularly liked their stores in the first place. I have two Cabelas within twenty miles of me plus Sportsmans Warehouse, Scheels, Fleet Farm stores, and a bunch of other sporting goods places within twenty miles of me. No need for me to go to Dicks. I have only been to Cabelas a couple of times this year for no other reason than I really don't need anything from there and I am not one of those people that has to constantly walk around stores looking at stuff I don't need.
there is hardly anybody that has all those sport centers so close by. it would be different if they were 100 miles away and dicks was 10 miles away

In my search for a BP revolver, I reached out to Colorado and Sidney, Nebraska Cabela’s stores. Their firearms people advised they were waiting on guns to show up, but they had no idea when that would occur.

Back