• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Cabelas/ Bass Pro?

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You have a right to examine the gun, or any item one is buying, prior to taking home. Once you receive it, it is yours. When I had my gun shop, a gun brought back with minor marks after leaving the store would not be accepted for return. Seller has no control as to what might happen to the gun after it is out the door. Buyer has a right to examine before accepting and can take or reject while still in the store. Of course, major faults under warranty would be addressed.
Since you owned a store etc that gives you a different insight that is valuable. What did you say to someone who wanted to try the firearm, dry fire, b=run the bolt, take it in and out etc. That seems to me common sense before you take possession to ensure things work properly Biggest issue, what a bout revolvers? Some stores wire them shut so you can't cycle them. Would you but one with out making certain it cycled, locked up and was timed & rotated properly?

Just remember one thing about Cabela's. The only thing Cabela's about Cabela's is the sign on the building. They are Bass Pro now, not a good thing. BP management isn't the same when Cabela's was family owned.

Back