• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

C.T Little 10ga shotgun

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WOW! a hooked breach and drum, and nipple and a clean out screw. the best of both worlds!!

oh yeah!! She's going to be fun. Just some easy loads. home made cardboard wads that fit real nice and snug. 90gr alliant black mz ( lower pressure sub powder ) 1oz #5 shot.

Nice gun! What distance were you shooting at?

I noticed what looks like a hair line crack around the back of the lock plate....

I’m not picking on your gun, because it’s very nice for it’s age.

I just noticed it when I zoomed in to admire the gun.

Hopefully it’s nothing, because it sure is a beauty .

Nice pattern too!

What does the bore mic at?

There are many old repairs around the lock and bottom near the trigger. They were repaired with wooden pins. When i got the shotgun, i injected every little crack that would accept it to make sure everything was solid. Yesterday night i even removed the tang and bedded it for even more sturdiness.

Today was 25 yards.
Not sure what it mics at yet.

That’s great! The reason I ask about the bore size is, I have a double barrel 10 gauge one side was .798 , the other .802 .... I think.

I took mine too a Gunsmith who specializes in old guns, he told me mine was safe too shoot.

But said due too it’s age, keep the shot load on the light side... 1 1/4 oz or less ..
Those # 5 patterned nicely...Congrats

Back